welcome to my world

Welcome To Anisa Bachdim's Blog

Selasa, 21 Desember 2010

22 Desember

Today is mother's day. What's the meaning of MOTHER?
M= is the millions things she gave me
O= is the only that she's growing old
T= is for the tears she shed to save me
H= is for her heart of purest gold
E= is for her eyes, with love and like shining
R= means right, and right she'll always be

HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY mom even though you're no longer by my side :')
There was a time we're back together with you. Hope someday i'll be a great mom, just like my mom




Why did she leave us so fast? we still need you mommy, maybe this's a trial from God to our. I believe one day we'll be together again maybe in heaven. My wishes only two: I want my mom alive again even though I know its impossible and I don't want to lose my family again. God please protect my family dan singkirkan perasaan buruk ini :)

1 komentar: